So what's her deal?

By MAKEunder - September 18, 2017

Photo credit: Aileen Choi

As I write this I have a four month old with unruly curls propped between my legs while I attempt to distract him from the fascinating keys with a less fascinating teething toy. I just wiped curdled breast milk vomit from my thigh with some unknown piece of dirty laundry. I have a knot in my hair the size of a satsuma, and instead of dealing with it, I've twisted it on top of my head in a single-elastic bun.

Most days my life is less than glamorous. Most days I've got more of a 'that'll do' attitude than a 'can-do' attitude. But I also love to live, eat, and feel beautiful.

So if you're strapped for time and strapped for cash (like me), then I think we're going to get along just fine.

My husband is a Post-doctoral researcher and I have been a housewife (now stay-at-home mom) for the last year and a half, so we're not exactly rolling in the dough. That doesn't mean we can't have nice things.

My name is Emma. Nice to meet you.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Thank you for every one of your efforts on this web site. My niece really loves conducting internet research and it's really easy to see why. I hear all of the lively form you produce functional tips and hints through your website and as well as foster participation from some others on that content plus our simple princess is truly understanding a lot of things. Take pleasure in the remaining portion of the year. You are always conducting a pretty cool job.
    beach home decor wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often! coastal decor wholesale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you really know what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my website =). We could have a link exchange arrangement between us! discount vouchers melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This website online can be a walk-via for all the information you wished about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and also you’ll undoubtedly uncover it.hospitality timber serving ware


    ReplyDelete